Is this you?
- Repeatedly say things like this to yourself: I'm too busy, I'm not smart enough, my life wouldn't change anyway or I'll study later?
- Have the feelings of failure, embarrassment, and guilt because the Bible isn't very important in your life?
- Think that peace is not possible because life is full of disappointments and nothing is going to change the course of your life?
- Often doubt God's goodness, His guidance, or His gentleness? Maybe you believe He can give others peace, but He probably can't fix your life for you. You're on your own.
What if I told you…
Join hundreds of other women who are ready to learn more about the Bible.
+ You aren't alone in feeling overwhelmed.
Learn the tools you need to do so!
+ The Bible can be understood, and you don’t need a Bible degree to do it.
reading your Bible with clarity and understanding.
+ God has a plan for your life, and that includes
with detailed videos and workbooks showing you how.
+ You can learn how to read the Bible,
find the time to spend with God.
+ You can
never go without accountability or direction again.
+ By the end of the course you will
+ You will have access to a new Bible study each month!
What you actually get….
* Over 40 teaching videos explaining various Bible study methods, tools, and books of the Bible!
* Downloadable PDF’s of 15+ Bible studies (a new one is added each month)
* Access to a private Facebook group, where we share accountability and prayer requests.
* Live Zoom meetings to discuss the Bible!
* How to do a Word Bible Study
* How to Plan a Daily Quiet Time
* Various methods of Bible study